March 1, 2010

goodbye BAKESHOP!

I will miss chef Al.
I will miss the simple recipes.
I will miss learning new recipes and techniques.
I will not miss 6am.
I will not miss extensive cleaning.
I will not miss all the carbs. 
I am glad that I am finally done with bakeshop. I did enjoy learning all about cookies, pies, pate a choux, breads, creams, and meringues. But waking up at 5 am was putting a damper on my life style. I am a night owl and it has been nearly impossible to change that. I had my last 6 am class today and I am jumping with joy! Goodbye bakeshop, hello hot foods! 

2 comments:

Elise Matthews said...

oh becs you are so cute!! i love your blog! i'm glad you get to sleep in 2 more hours now though.... 5 am is a killer. love you!

Unknown said...

what the heck becs! you never gave me those cream pufffff!!!!! dont you know how much i love cream puffs.