In the beginning of February we threw a shower for Ash and baby Chase.
Ash got put on bed rest in January because she went into pre term labor so it was a good thing we were already planning on doing the shower at her house!
They shower turned out great and a lot of Ash's friends and family were able to make it. I am so excited to finally be an aunt and I can't wait to meet baby Chase. Lets just hope he stays cooking for another three weeks! Love you ash!
Pretty prego.
blue water
just some coconut cupcakes.
Dodgers was well represented as it should be.
a yummy salad was served with ham and cheese sliders that were to die for! (I don't even like ham..)
some cute decor
we set up a cute photo booth
my mama surprised Ash, here she is with her best friend since college
kelly, ash's sister-in-law. one of the great party planners.
mare!
ash sitting down at all times!
some of the party goers.
sisters
Ash relaxing once again.








No comments:
Post a Comment