This morning after running a few errands I developed a bad craving for some muffins. I had bought some raspberries that were going bad fast so I thought hmmm white chocolate and raspberries in a muffin would be heavenly. I googled a recipe and discovered two that I liked so I combined them and literally within ten minutes the muffins were in the oven. I forgot how easy muffins can be and they were oh so good! Everyone should make these.
Raspberry White Chocolate Muffins:(yields 12)
ingredients:muffin:
1 cup milk
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh or frozen (do not thaw) raspberries
1/2 cup white baking chips (I had the big guitard white chocolate drops that I just chopped up)
topping:
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/4 cup butter, melted
or
1/2 cup powder sugar
or
1/2 cup powder sugar
3 Tbl milk
directions:
Heat oven to 400°F. Place foil or paper baking cups into 12 muffin pan cups; set aside.
Combine milk, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in all remaining muffin ingredients exceptraspberries and white baking chips just until flour is moistened. Gently stir in raspberries and white baking chips.
Spoon into prepared muffin pan cups. Bake 24-28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from pan.
Dip top of each muffin in melted butter, then in sugar.
If you want the muffin to be more sweet then mix the powder sugar and milk together with a fork and drizzle on top of the muffins.
Served best warm.
Served best warm.
1 comment:
These look delicious! Maybe because its fast Sunday... I don't know, but I'm going to try them out this week! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment