yesterday I had to bone a fish.
for some reason I chose the biggest one out of the bunch.
and I didn't think that I would have a problem with fish since, we boned a chicken last week and it went somewhat smootthly.
well the fish was another story.
while trying to peel off the skin I somehow managed to rip the tail of the body, which resulted in me running and screaming, my chef shaking his head and fish juice all over my partner. disgusting.
so, I think I belong in the bakeshop.
But who knows after these next six weeks, I could turn into quite the chef!
my fish was this size...so gross.
oh, did i mention that the fish was staring at me the whole time. but really.

1 comment:
LOL LOL LOL! I am so proud of you girl! Doing what you do best! cooking! now get your skinny ARS over here and cook for me! LOL love you!
Post a Comment