This past week I traveled home for spring break. During this break I helped my family move out of the house that we have lived in the for the past 12 years. Before I actually got home I thought that it would be a lot harder then it was. When I arrived home, it didn't feel like home to me. It was time to move on. There have been so many memories at this house though. Whether it was before high school dance photos, swim parties, laying out, sleepovers. or the hangout destination for the high school weekends. There have been happy times, heart breaking times, humours times, and scary times. I am glad that this is the house my childhood memories are engraved. I will never forget those memories, in order to help me remember the last night in the house I took a picture in every room and outside. I hope these memories will last forever!





























goodbye 1517.










2 comments:
I love your blog! It made me sad to see all the empty pictures of the house but there were manygood times and memories made there and there will be many more ahead in the new house with the killer view!
XOXO
Aunt Heidy
you are a freak!!! ok like 30 pictures. you need to calm down. ....
Post a Comment