While I was home in May I went to the last high school choir concert of the year. It was really entertaining and the little high schoolers are very talented. While they were singing the last song Trent kept eyeing me on stage and I was so confused. All of the seniors were then handed roses and there parents were asked to stand on the aisles so there children could find them and give them a rose on the encore. Well I stayed seated because I did go for my parents because they were in Hawaii but there was no way I was going to stand on the aisle. Well Trent starts walking in my direction and I am sitting in the middle, he stands at the end of my row and makes me come to him, very awkward. So here I am standing with Trent and all of the other parents (none of them had a dry eye) and I just started laughing. It was great!
Trent and I- Reunited with these beauties- standing at the end of the row.

No comments:
Post a Comment