Sara is getting married on July 31st!
I am so excited for her and Dillon!
In May we threw her a little shower.
The girls went on a litlte scavenger hunt through Provo and then came back to the house to enjoy fresh crepes!
Sara's birthday was the following week so we threw in a birthday cake too!
I can't wait for the big day!
the set up
drink station
food!!
Sara and I
Ash, Sara and I
Ash and Sara
the group
Happy Birthday!
my blog has been lacking, I know. But I decided today that I am not really doing anything with my life this summer maybe I should focus a little bit on my blog. So for the next couple of days it going to be catch up and then there will be some new things...get ready.
my blog has been lacking, I know. But I decided today that I am not really doing anything with my life this summer maybe I should focus a little bit on my blog. So for the next couple of days it going to be catch up and then there will be some new things...get ready.








1 comment:
pumped baby.
Post a Comment