February 18, 2009

I have been tagged!

This picture was taken last April. It was suppose to be a songie dinner (my cheer squad) but only five us showed up, kind of typical. My friend Hannah is in the picture with me, she always made me laugh. I miss you her!! ah and of course there is a diet coke in the corner, what do you expect? I tag- Ash, KJ, Jyl, and Heidy!


3 comments:

CA Taylors said...

So you tagged me...what does that mean? What do I do? HELP!!!

Jyl said...

You are too cute.. and I love you.. BUT.. I hate being tagged,... LOL.. jk. It was so good to see you the other day!

Kelly and Bryce said...

So im still waiting for an update... I hear you brought him along on Sunday dinner? : ) I'll just be waiting to hear from you, then I won't have to fish around for details :)