February 17, 2009

Big Sis's Wedding!!!

On February 12, 2009 Ashley Lynn and Casey Kirkland were married! It was a beautiful day! Then wedding couldn't have turned out better! I am so happy to welcome Casey to the family, he is such a great older brother!  Becasue of the wedding I was able to go home for a week before to help get last minute things together, it was so nice to be able to leave Utah and have a nice break from school! Ash you made a beautiful bride, prettiest I have ever seen! You are my best friend and I will love you forever! Thanks for bein such great example to me, I mean it! 









4 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful! I am so happy for Ash and I'm glad you get an older brother now!

PS I tagged you over on my blog.

Kelly and Bryce said...

So cute! You looked like such a hottie!! Im gonna miss seein you around. Since Ashley may be "occupied" for the next little while, you should come hang out with me and jen. I promise we're some crazy fun gals.

danielle said...

such a great day...

Jyl said...

Ashleys dress is gorgeous. I hope one day she will be able to forgive us for not comming to the wedding. I cant wait to see her at the reception in UT though. And I cant wait to see you! you looked great!