I know I will never be Royalty...and I honestly wasn't interested in Royalty until...
I couldn't sleep this week because of allergeies and ended up waking up pretty early one morning and caught the today show...
usually I don't watch that show but it was the only thing on!
Of course it was all about the wedding this FRIDAY!
The biggest event I could probably ever witness...well maybe not.
Soooo what did I do? You betcha! I pulled an allnighter just so I could see Katherine Elizabeth
walk down the idol in the prettiest dress I have ever seen.
Not only did Katherine look good but PIPPA her sister, was like dynamite.
Well after I saw them kiss on the balcony it was off to work.
So yes it is now 11 am and I have still have not slept...can't decided if I should just not nap...hmmm.
Spray painted burger king crowns, sugar-free redbull, and krispy kremes...I could not ask for more!!!
beautiful gown...
beautiful gown...
lovely couple...
this kiss...
beautiful cake...
dynamite Pippa...
welp. nap time...nighty night.





No comments:
Post a Comment