Even though I have been really busy lately, I have decided to start a new adventure.
I am going to try and bake something new every week.
I know I am all about starting new things and I think that is partly to blame on spending a summer alone.
This past summer was one of the best summers I have had in a long time.
And I can't really put my finger on what it was exactly but it has definetely changed me and I like it.
For my first baking adventure I will be making:
chocolate and shortbeard pumpkin bars!
let me know if you want some.

4 comments:
Uh..... thats a given! I WANT SOME I WANT SOME! I WILL PAY FOR SOME! But you could pretty much cook anything and then I would want it.. you have a talent!
um you are cute and I just love you! Let's have a baking/dessert night and you can teach me how to make these yummy treats! :)
i know why it was so great!!!! you meet me and we hung out:)
Wow! All of your stuff looks great. Those pumpkin shortbread bars sound delicious. I love the LA ice sculpture. You look good with a chainsaw.
Love 'ya
Lynda
Post a Comment