October 30, 2009

More Fall Activities!

OK, so I got kind of lazy so, this post is from the last month. It is full of fall adventure! Enjoy!
Whit and I matched for our annual homecoming activty, with the Anderson family
Haunted Forest Group.
Summer Renioun
Gardners Village with KJ!
Just a friendly witch.
A visit to Jyl and the kids
pumpkin patch with KJ!
Em, such a model
Mare Bare!
I hop for Richard's birthday!
Yes we kidnapped him, very high school of us.
He loved it, almost as much as Coach
Baked a cake
Group at Sundance Chair lift
the chairlift, so cold.
first time actually attending conference
wild night
Kim's Birthday/ Bridal shower
Country night...
Tony's Birthday
Toucanos! Yum.
Kim's shower at home.

1 comment:

Jyl said...

AWESOME CAKE!!! you rule! I love it, and I love our picture! your too cute, thanks again for stopping by, I love you!