September 15, 2009

HAWAIi

In August my family and the Ballard family journeyed to the Island of Oahu for seven days in paradise. Boy was it paradise!
Ash and I at the airport
Mac Daddy loves me!
Rick and Mike flew over from Maui for a night, we had a little bonfire on the beach.
Yeah bonfire!
Sisters!
girls!
watching the beautiful sunset.
day at the beach.
shaved ice.
our little oasis
Hawaii temple!
the group
girls
ash is such a model
strike a pose..
acai bowl. one of my favorite parts of the trip.
shaved ice once again.
love kimmie!
PCC tatoos
learning to Hula dance.
We love each other.
Father
one of the many beautiful sunsets.
surfing...not so much.
night swimming...check.
family
typical day in paradise.
Mother!
Waiki, last day
Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful trip full of memories I will never forget! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

danielle said...

Jealous of this situation.

Jyl said...

WOW! Looks like so much fun! You girls are a hot bunch. I love that I could call you family!