For ten days in the month of July I was able to go to Utah for a little visit. While I was there I said goodbye to a good friend, visited with family, hungout with some fresh freshmen (showed them around provo), bonded with Ash Bash, ate lots of good food, shopped and saw Harry Potter at midnight! It was a fun trip and the ten days flew by!
All four of us at Harry Potter Showing
Maren and Elise brought homework...such good students!
Ash sat there for 4 hours...we started to go a little crazy!
mountains of Park City- summer times is so gorgeous there.
Maren and I at the BYU boys soccer game.
Swimming with ash.
We love Sonic.
Bowling!
CRUISE- reunited!
The night before Skip went into the MTC- gonna miss him!
MIKE!
CRUISE! at last!
3 comments:
why am i so attractive? did you see my between my arm and boob fat hahahahahahahaha
miss you boo
i knew you would notice the arm fat ahahaha!
see you in less then a week! love you!
Thanks for stopping to see me too! love you miss you!
Post a Comment