April 21, 2009

Just a month late! No big deal!

So I went to Chicago and Notre Dame about a month ago! I know this is so late! Well I went to visit my best friend Kj! It was a fun filled weekend! We did everything I wanted to do, it was amazing! I arrived in the windy city on a Thursday night  and we drove to Notre Dame. On Friday I got a tour of Notre Dame and I got a taste of their lovely dining halls.  The night we went to a dorm party! It was a blast. Then at midnight, we went to Shake n' Steak! The frys were amazing! Notre Dame's campus is beautiful I felt like I was in Europe. On Saturday we drove to the city and walked on Magnificent Mile all day. That night we went to Kj's family friends' and then a Chicago pizza parlor (kj's favorite). It was pretty good. We slept at Kj's friends' house. On Sunday we went to Brunch at Orange (delicious) and then explored the city til eleven pm. We went to Millennium Park, a movie, and some other tourists joints! Thanks so much Kj for entertaining me! Love you!
Millennium Park
The nicest McD's ever!

FRUSHI!
Orange for brunch
Kj's favorite!
Ok it was really good. 
On top of the Hancock building- beautiful views
American Girl- love Samantha!
Magnificent Mile
Steak n' Shake
Notre Dame bookstore
really cool bike!
Eating lunch at one Kj's favorite places!
Thanks so much KJ!

2 comments:

danielle said...

looks like you had fun! Chicago's one of my favorite cities. so great.

Jyl said...

What a great trip! and looks like GREAT food! LOL. I am jealous! Glad you had so much fun!