December 12, 2008

were singing deck the halls...

These past two weeks have a celebration of Christmas! My favorite holiday..yes! Last week I went on a triple date and we made gingerbread houses...so fun! Then this past week my cousin Emily had a Hannukah party because we love Jewish people. Hopefully these weekend I will be able to go look at lights..those are my favorite! Happy Holidays!

Ash and I at the Hannukah party
The girls
Cousin Em and I
Abby and I 
Craiggy and I 
Cam and I
Stu and I 
Chels and I 
Meg and I 
The Triple Date
Gingerbread Houses (mine is in the middle) So Beautiful
Making of the houses 
Supplies...

2 comments:

Angeleah Bertoldo said...

looks like fun!!! you are so cute! i miss you!

Jyl said...

Nice Becca! I miss you, I am so sad I didnt get to see you before you went back to the land of love and prosperity.. (CA)Come home! Dont you know where your home is?