June 14, 2009

June Activities

June has been full of many exciting activities. I have been babysitting a lot! But when i am not babysitting you can find me of course at a dodger game or cheering on my dad as he finishes his bike ride from San Fran to Malibu, a week long excursion! Gotta love being home!
Chad at all you can eat. 
Dodgers!
We have way to much fun!
Maren and I! Maren has never been on the screen at Dodger Stadium so we made it our goal that night to get on it. Of course we succeeded and made it up on the screen three times! 
My dad at the finish line, he beat his brother and three nephews!
My dad and his brother and nephews, after riding for a week straight- they wore matching outfits the whole week. 

3 comments:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

beccs! i miss you so much! i really love how you are keeping up with your blogging! so proud of you! I am so happpy to have you as a friend! you're simply the best!

Mark and Aubrey said...

Becca I love your blog. It's so nice to be able to keep up with you this way. I'm glad I got a chance to see you the other week. Enjoy your summer.

Jyl said...

Rad new look to your blog, love it! Great activities for the summer! miss you, come babysit for ME!!! lol